Anyone jetting off for a summer of indulgence should be boarding First Class (or private jet/yacht) with the new Hermes Orion suitcase. Created by Gabriele Pezzini, Hermes Design Director, this impressive piece has a ‘brushed anodised aluminium’ shell, interiors reinforced with carbon and cowhide handles in traditional Hermes brown. There is a certain ergonomic simplicity to the Orion’s design, but does it look too clinical and modern? It certainly shies away from the Louis Vuitton ‘bygone era’ classic trunk. I think this is a great piece of design and propels a classic brand like Hermes firmly into tomorrow. The Orion suitcase is released Spring/Summer 2010 (around now) and definitely guarantees travelling in style.
- designt likes this
- designbinge reblogged this from worthlookingat
- lacy-silva reblogged this from worthlookingat
- curiosites reblogged this from worthlookingat and added:
- secondsminuteshours likes this
- parsonsees reblogged this from worthlookingat
- worthlookingat posted this